Port Orange Family Law Attorney
Handling Divorces, Child Custody Cases & More
Whether you are considering a divorce or planning to expand your family through adoption, the legal team at Buckmaster & Ellzey is available to meet your family law needs in Port Orange and neighboring communities. Our attorneys have more than 40 years of collective experience helping families navigate the legal system. While the outcome of your case may be uncertain, having skilled attorneys working on your half and bringing their expertise to your case can make your legal circumstances easier to bear. Your legal concerns may seem insurmountable, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t work with an attorney to prepare and seek legal guidance where necessary. The attorneys at Buckmaster & Ellzey have the legal knowledge and experience to help you and your family resolve your legal issues without any complications or worry. We use our expertise in family law to provide clients with every benefit to resolve their legal matters.
If your legal situation requires a family law attorney, the legal team at Buckmaster & Ellzey is ready to help. Call today at (888) 785-6548 or use our online contact form to schedule a consultation.
Buckmaster & Ellzey Family Law Practice Areas
At Buckmaster & Ellzey, we provide legal representation on a spectrum of family law cases, including:
- Adoption: For those hoping to grow their family through legal means, our family law attorneys can provide important guidance and expertise on how to avoid complications.
- Alimony: Whether you’re the receiving spouse or the payor, our attorneys can assist as you negotiate a fair settlement.
- Child Custody: Our Port Orange family law attorneys can help establish a custody agreement representing your child’s best interest. The attorney working on your case will help ensure the final arrangement works for all parties.
- Domestic Violence: Our skilled and measured legal team provides guidance and representation for domestic violence cases. The attorneys on staff provide legal representation for those falsely accused facing charges and those who’ve suffered abuse at the hand of a loved one.
- Mediation: Alternative dispute resolution can be used to settle many types of family law disputes. Whether you’re finalizing a divorce or seeking a cooperative means of negotiating or drafting a prenuptial agreement, our attorneys can help.
- Modifications: Court orders become the legal guidelines governing settled family law matters, but life happens, and changes are occasionally required. Modification orders give families the chance to request changes to their court order, providing specific criteria are met.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: Before couples marry, they can make legal arrangements to protect assets or settle financial issues in the event of a divorce. Post-nuptial agreements provide the same protections after the marriage has occurred. Our attorneys can help couples draft and finalize documents to govern their marital assets.
- Property Division: Once a couple decides to divorce, they must divide their assets. Property division can be a complicated and fraught process for some couples – especially those with considerable assets. The attorneys at Buckmaster & Ellzey are experienced and well versed in all matters regarding Florida equitable distribution requirements.
What Can Clients Expect When They Choose Buckmaster & Ellzey?
The Port Orange family law attorneys at Buckmaster & Ellzey provide legal representation in varied practice areas. Our attorneys are compassionate and thoughtful because we realize family law matters often involve great emotions and complications. Clients throughout the community and neighboring areas can feel confident entrusting their legal issues to our experienced team.
Our attorneys are trusted because they’re:
- Client-Focused Representation
- A Team of Compassionate Advocates on Your Side
- Former State Prosecutor
- 40+ Years of Collective Experience
- Dedicated Attorneys
Whether your family needs assistance with custody arrangements or divorce mediation, our attorneys provide the reliable and dedicated legal representation you can trust
Are you ready to learn more about how our Port Orange family law attorneys can help you through your divorce or related dispute? Call us now at (888) 785-6548 or use our convenient online contact portal.