Daytona Beach Expungement Attorney
Call a Daytona Beach Criminal Defense Attorney - (888) 785-6548
When a person has gone through the legal process of defending themselves for criminal charges, getting convicted, and then completing the requirements of their sentence, there is no law or rule that states that they must live forever with a tarnished legal record.
If you or someone you know has a criminal record that you would like to have expunged or sealed, it is in your best interests to talk with a competent Daytona Beach expungement lawyer who is well-versed in the laws and procedures that pertain to this post-conviction relief.
Having arrests, charges, and convictions on your record can make it difficult to take advantage of any opportunity where a background check is conducted. This can affect a person's social life, professional career, and other areas that are important to them.
Why Choose Our Record Sealing Attorneys?
- 35+ years of collective legal experience
- Former prosecutor with the insights to help you
- Compassionate, aggressive legal advocacy
- Recipient of Avvo Clients’ Choice Award 2015
See if you qualify! Call (888) 785-6548 or contact us online for answers!
Want a Fresh Start? We Can Help You!
At Buckmaster & Ellzey, we are intimately familiar with the steps and processes that must be completed in order to have records expunged or sealed.
There are qualifications that one must meet in order to be eligible for either of these options, and when a person is seeking an expungement and does not qualify, they might be able to have their records sealed.
Expungement vs. Record Sealing in Florida
- Expungement – Your criminal record is destroyed and only one copy is kept and maintained by our state's Department of Law Enforcement.
- Sealing – Your criminal record is sealed away from the public. Anyone who conducts a background check for employment, housing, academic, or any other reason will not be able to see any information about the criminal records you sealed.
The best way to learn your options and proceed with what works best for you is to speak with one of our expungement attorneys today. We are prepared to provide you with the representation you need and deserve, and we will help you pursue the best possible result in any legal action that is taken.
Contact an expungement lawyer today for help with expunging or sealing your records.
“This Law Firm Is Everything You Can Ask For.”- Alejandro R.
“He went above and beyond to address my case”- Jon
“He treated us like we were his only client”- Brian