Daytona Beach Family Law Attorneys
Handling Divorces, Child Custody Cases & More: (888) 785-6548
The road before you when you begin a divorce or family law dispute will be uncertain. Smooth out the path and shed some light on the possibilities by teaming up with Buckmaster & Ellzey and our family lawyers in Daytona Beach. We have 35+ years of collective legal experience to put to good use for you, allowing us to confidently move your case forward while upholding your best interests all the while.
Get more information about our family law services by calling (888) 785-6548 now.
Family Law Problem? We Have the Family Law Solution
On the surface, every family law case can look difficult and tumultuous, especially if you are not familiar with Florida’s legal statutes surrounding it. Thanks to our vast experience and legal knowledge, our team at Buckmaster & Ellzey is capable of addressing any complication and concern that approaches. Let our talents be your guide and advantage in your case.
We can handle a great variety of family law cases, such as:
- Adoption: Growing your family through adoption is a noble, wonderful cause, but not one without legal complications. Let us be your guide throughout the adoption process.
- Alimony: We can help you decide a fair amount of alimony, either as the spouse paying the monthly amount or receiving it.
- Child custody: Protecting your child’s best interests usually begins with establishing a child custody agreement that works the best for everyone. Our Daytona Beach child custody attorneys prioritize your child’s wellbeing and your own.
- Domestic violence: You can depend on our legal team for steadfast and compassionate representation in a domestic violence case. We represent both people who have been abused by a family member and people who have been falsely accused of domestic violence.
- Mediation: Many family law disputes, including divorces, can be concluded without relying on a courtroom. Talk to us about mediation and how a cooperative approach can save everyone time and stress.
- Modifications: Not all court orders are final. When you need an order changed to alleviate undue hardship in your life, a modification may be possible if managed correctly.
- Prenuptial agreements: Aspects of your divorce can be decided before you are even married thanks to prenuptial agreements. Identical precautions can be taken after marriage with the use of a postnuptial agreement, too.
- Property division: “Who should get what when you divorce” is a major question in most divorces. Our attorneys are well-versed in property, asset, and debt division according to Florida’s equitable distribution rules.
Are you ready to learn more about how our Daytona Beach family lawyers can help you through your divorce or related dispute? We are ready to tell you more! Call (888) 785-6548 or use an online contact form to connect with Buckmaster & Ellzey today.